I got tagged! Thanks to Tianna from Storybook Apothecary, one of my go-to bloggers when it comes to organic skincare and TV shows not to miss! She’s such a sweet gal and I’m lucky enough to have met her via blogging.
This tag is your get to know me type so for those who have just found my blog, then this definitely is a good post to take a sneak peek on who’s behind all these beans. LOL. For those who have been here for a while (and thank YOU for sticking by), this is a refresher. :-P
- Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Straight with a touch of wavy or dare I say, it hasn’t made up its mine yet. LOL
- Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? I used to dye my hair at home… a lot. I think I went through that phase that I wanted to change my hair color every month. These days however, I would only trust my favorite hairstylist from Salon Oasis, Heidi. He’s been cutting my hair, too since I moved here in the US. The guy knows his stuff.
- Do you wear the same style every day or change it? I wear Mommy style pretty much every day now. It’s obviously not the same style all the time but let’s just say, I don’t think I’d call it very fashionable. I try to stick with comfy and cozy clothing and when I’m out, skinny jeans, tees, cardis and flats. Again, sticking within my comfort zone because you never know when you’d be running around chasing a 3 year old. Ha ha[space height=”30”]
- Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? If I can help it, I tend to do my mani/pedi at home. However, there have been times that I’d rather go to the nail salon in town and have Janet do the job. It’s just one of those mini treat or pamper session time that I like to indulge myself once in a while.
- How often do you change your nail polish? Oh my, tough one. Maybe every 2 or 3 days especially if I’m trying new collection or doing a nail art of some sort. Although there were times when it took me a week before changing them and I also try to have a few days off with sans nail polish on my nails at all.
- Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer? Here’s the thing, I barely polish my toe nails. I’m not sure why but I’d rather have them bare, trimmed and cleaned.[space height=”30”]
- How long does it take for you to put on makeup? It can take between 10 to 45 minutes, depending on what I’m going for. There are days when my face just looks OK and no covering up to do that I would just put a balm on and a bit of blusher. I love those days!
- What do you do first, face or eyes? Face normally but I’ve learned that doing your eyes first is much better! I just need to remember that though before I start smearing foundation on my face.
- How often do you wear false eyelashes? Never. I tried it once and it took me forever to put one on!
- Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? Here’s a confession. Blogging has turned me into a collector. Ha ha. But the last few weeks, I’ve been very good and just buy the stuff I really need, and not because I need it because I’m going to blog about it kind of need.
- Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? Nope. I think there should be days when your skin gets to breath, freely.
- Will you leave the house without makeup? Yes ma’am! Have done it many times and will do it again, I’m pretty sure.
- Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family? Both, either I’m trying out a look or heading out with family.
- How many high-end products do you have? This I should still be able to count with my fingers. :-D Maybe 5?[space height=”30”]
- Do you plan your OOTD or decide when you’re getting dressed? It all depends on my mood most of the times, unless it’s a special occasion or event that I’m going to, then I tend to plan ahead.
- How often do you change your handbag? Ummm.. once or twice a year.[space height=”30”]
- What time do you wake up and go to sleep? If I get lucky around midnight, otherwise, I could be up until 2am watching a TV show of some sort. I know, it’s bad. And I wake up around 6am or 7am. I need more beauty sleep, don’t I?
- How often or when do you workout? Oh crap. Once in a blue moon. Ha ha. I need someone to really motivate me to start exercising for real or I’m in for some butt kickin’. Volunteer, anyone?
- Left handed or right handed? Right.
- How tall are you? I’m going to let you take a guess. :-P
- Do you speak any foreign languages? I do, indeed! Tagalog and Bisaya.
- How many pets do you have? None.[space height=”30”]
- How often are you on Blogger? I’m a WordPress gal, unless I’m reading someone else’s blog.
- Do you read comments posted on blogs? I always end up reading comments, although not always or all of them. I sometime find it interesting what others think of a certain topic I feel strongly about.
- Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? I tend to just click on the link and sometimes end up buying the product pronto otherwise, I’ll keep a mental note.
- How did you come up with your blog name? I saw a cup of jelly beans on my table while I was brainstorming for a name. The rest was history. LOL
- What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? My iPhone 5S and proud of it![space height=”20”]
- How often do you clean your house? Hmmm let me think… every day but by section, so it could be the kitchen first, next day bathroom, then living room etc. I don’t know about you but full house cleaning for me is almost impossible with my little guy around. He’s my mess maker machine!
- What’s your favorite color? Any shades of purple.
- Do you swear? Yep, I’m no angel. But having a kid taught us to camouflage words instead, especially those times if one simply can’t help it — sh*t now becomes shoot or poop :-P
- What are you doing with the rest of your day? Good question… making lunch, then clean, then take pictures for a review post, play Mario 3D World with the little bean and perhaps paint my nails after. Anything can happen in the house of beans.
And there you have it. If you’d love to join this beauty blogger tag, please do so. I always love to get to know my fellow bloggers, that’s for sure. Make sure to link up or tag me on Twitter once you’ve posted.
Have a great day!
The Beauty Blogger Tag: Get To Know Me (More?)
I got tagged! Thanks to Tianna from Storybook Apothecary, one of my go-to bloggers when it comes to organic skincare and TV shows not to miss!